1. Bike to markets, eat pastries and make fun of/laugh with this fella
2. Buy pretty market flowers..... I. Love. Flowers
3. Enjoy bike ride home through amazing Autumnal parks, all the while having the fantastic view of your market vege and flowers and pretending you are in a music video for your own theme song...
4. Chat up this hot bicycling fella on a park bench and be laughed at by two teenagers for saying hello to them...... Silly teenagers! Don't they know I'm totes cool.
5. Play 'dude where's our dog' at the park
6. Meet up with my beautiful friend Jazzy while Guy is surfing..... Mother to the beautiful little lady Frankie and their second bebe is brewing and only 5 weeks away. The best way I can describe this lady is 'a tonic' she makes me feel all kinds of happy/calm/good when I'm around her. (we were too busy nattering away for me to take a photo, so......I stole this one).
7. Cooked a beautiful meal by friends Larissa and Mark, watched some rugby, talked weddings (their impending one in particular) and enjoyed our dogs growing friendship. Bud and Jed forever. Then came home and crashed in front of the fire, with this kid in his favourite spot
Off to sleep with a full stomach and a full heart, doesn't get much better than that. Feel very lucky today....... Especially after watching the movie 'The whistleblower' last night. Seriously. Truly. Horrendous.
Ok, I feel like I'm showing off about my particularly good day so.......
8. I sat on two wet seats today (this one included) and I had a soggy bum for 60% of the day.